Saturday, December 15

4 more days to future !!!

I am so bored.
So bored..
Want to find someone to chat,
but no one is available :(
I guess this is called fate ?
I mean i wan find someone to chat,
then no one is online,
then i dun need to chat,
so many people online *_*
But now only krystal online.
But i think she is playing audii,
so dun disturb her lorxx..
and i am really sick !
Very sick of blogging,
i can;t find a perfect skin,
i can;t have many taqqs as iqah/asmaa/janE/sophia.
i can;t make a skin of my own,
i can;t move alignment/make edits,
one word to discribe 'sick'.
Maybe going on HIATUS?
or quit blogging ?
having a confused state of mind,
i guess i will just continue blogging,
and get little taqqs !
Cried ~ murmurs ~ shitx ~

No comments: